- Provides all the HEALTH BENEFITS of the Soursop plant (aka Graviola)
- WHOLE, premium quality, Soursop leaves for tea, 100% FREE of pesticides, chemicals and sprays
- Leaves are hand-selected and shade-dried to ensure quality
- A smooth and gentle flavor with no bitter aftertaste. Caffeine free
- Comes in a resealable laminate bag for freshness (20 grams / 0.7 oz)
Graviola and Soursop are two common words for the same plant, the Annona muricata, renowned for its many health benefits and great taste.
“Pure Graviola - Whole Soursop Leaves for Tea” is by far our most popular product, and one of the most common ways to enjoy the health benefits of soursop. Each bag contains 20 grams (between 55 and 65 leaves) of hand selected, shade-dried graviola leaves. The leaves are selected for their maturity, quality and freshness. All of our leaves are 100% free of chemicals, pesticides and sprays.
Soursop leaves are regularly used in the form of an herbal infusion. Graviola fruit is also popular, however the fruit does not contain many of the benefits found in the leaves.
Preparing an infusion of whole graviola leaves requires a bit of time. Select two to three leaves (depending on their size) per cup of boiling water. Add the leaves and let simmer while covered for ten to twenty minutes. The tea is ready when the water takes on a greenish-brown color. It is possible to crumble the leaves for faster brewing, however the infusion will need to be filtered before drinking.